The CAPA21 AAPI political action committee endorsed President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris for re-election.
The Biden-Harris Administration understands the needs of AA and NHPI communities by advancing policies that promote equity, reducing barriers to accessing federal services and programs, and centering the experiences and resiliency of AA and NHPIs.
In January, the Administration released the first-ever National Strategy to Advance Equity, Justice, and Opportunity for Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AA and NHPI) Communities.
The new strategy has action plans prepared by 32 federal agencies—including all 15 executive departments in the President’s Cabinet—and builds on the Administration’s broader equity agenda and details much-needed investments in AA and NHPI communities and priorities, including data disaggregation, language access, and combatting anti-Asian hate.
President Biden nominated Julie Su to serve as Secretary of the Department of Labor. Julie is a tested and experienced leader, who will continue to build a stronger, more resilient, and more inclusive economy that provides Americans a fair return for their work and an equal chance to get ahead.
The Biden-Harris Administration’s other achievements include:
- Passing historic legislation to tackle the climate crisis and reduce costs for millions of Americans.
- Bringing Democrats and Republicans together to invest in our infrastructure.
- Beating Big Pharma and slashing the cost of insulin and other prescription drugs for seniors.
- Nominating and winning confirmation of Ketanji Brown Jackson — the first Black female Justice — to the Supreme Court.
- Helping create more than 12 million jobs in the process.
Now, it is time to help Joe and Kamala finish the job. For as much as we’ve gotten done together over the past two years, there’s unfinished business on the American agenda.
Show your support for President Biden and Vice President Harris by adding your name and sharing their achievements with others.